23 Jul 08:30 - 27 Jul 18:00 - Singapore
Advanced Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant (ACEPA™) by Richard Arnott
25-29 March 2018| Dubai; 23-27 July 2018 | Singapore
The role of the Executive Personal Assistant is growing exponentially. From humble beginnings, the Executive Personal Assistant is now required to perform demanding roles on behalf of their boss such as preparing executive reports, making presentations, attending and making contributions during executive board meetings.
Executive Personal Assistants now have a highly visible and demanding role in blue chip corporations and government organisations.
This demanding role makes it imperative that the Executive Personal Assistant has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the key fundamentals of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, Corporate Finance and Reporting, Leadership, HR, Procurement and Information Technology.
Being a well trained Executive Assistant / Executive Personal Assistant / Secretary is therefore a source of security, prosperity and power!
On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which has been fully accredited by Qualifi, a UK regulated awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications and assessments to schools, employers and other places of learning in the UK and internationally.
In addition to Qualifi, ACEPA™ is independently accredited by the CPD Standards Office, who award independent accreditation to training and learning activities across all professions and sectors.
• Understand the key fundamentals of corporate behaviour
• Understand the linkages between strategy, projects and operations
• Put in place effective project governance processes
• Understand the art of effective communication • Organise and run effective meetings
• Enhance your presentation skills
• Appreciate the importance and benefits of people management and leadership • Understand the four key financial statements
• Appreciate the qualities of being an effective personal assistant
• Learn how to manage conflict
• Undertake basic problem solving activities
• Master the art of multi tasking
• Act within agreed protocols & with diplomacy
Who should attend?
• Executive Personal Assistants • Executive Secretaries • Office Managers • Office Administrators
The course is based on a balanced combination of classroom teaching and syndicate exercises supported by case studies and exercises within the industrial environment. This course is designed in with leading industry knowledge and practical case studies discussion and analysis to provide an interactive learning environment.
About the Trainers
Richard is an accomplished Programme Director and Big 4 Management Consultant with over 25 years global project and programme management experience within the Financial Services, Utilities, Logistics and Infrastructure sectors.
Richard specializes in project management, business transformation, and change management and is co-Author and founder of many of the Business Management Training Group’s accredited courses.
Richard is a member of the Project Management Institute and has held senior positions in Asia and Europe and for PricewaterhouseCoopers in the UK as well as leading FTSE 250 companies. Richard is currently a Director of several companies based in the UK and in Asia.
He is a founding Director of the Business Management Training Group Ltd and a member of the Business Management Training Council
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions:
• Location is subject to change
• Minimum number of participants has to be reached prior to confirmation of event
• Please note that trainers and topics were confirmed at time of publishing, however, CTS may necessitate substitution, alterations or cancellations. CTS reserves the right to change or cancel any part of its published programmed due to unforeseen circumstances.
• Registrations should be made 4-8 weeks prior to training date
• Full payment for the course should be made 3-4 weeks prior to training date • Cancellation 3 weeks prior to event date or no shows are liable to pay the full course with no refund, however you may substitute delegates at any time with notice
• Participants are required to attend at least 80% of the course program prior receipt of Certificate • Rates are exclusive of taxes unless otherwise indicated in the invoice
• Receipt of this email to participate and/or register in any of the learning activities organized by CTS should not in any way be taken as a promise for employment or contract of employment of any kind.
• Force Majeure: Should for any reason outside the control of CTS, the trainer changes his dates or event cancels due to the act of terrorism, extreme weather conditions, industrial action or epidemic, CTS shall reserve the rights to replace the trainer or reschedule the event but the client hereby indemnifies and holds CTS harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, which are incurred by the client.
Singapore Dollar Account Details
Beneficiary Name: Customized Training Solutions Pte. Ltd Beneficiary
Bank Account No: 003-940925-7
Bank Name: DBS
Bank Address: DBS Bank Ltd.
12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Bank Code: 7171 Branch Code: 003 Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
For more information, registration or any inquiries, kindly contact us at:
Customized Training Solutions Pte. Ltd. Registration No. 201621001H
Tel. #: +65- 6524 4973 Fax #: +65- 6226-1209