25 Nov 15:00 - 28 Nov 12:00 - Singapore
Capella Singapore - Sentosa Island, Singapore
About Your Trip
Experience the thrill of one of Singapore’s most popular attractions, Universal Studios Singapore® on this DreamTrip to Singapore. With your 1-day ticket to the park’s 7 action-packed zones (from Ancient Egypt to Sci-Fi City™), your journey will soar. Get your heart racing on rides, such as the Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ — the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters — where good and evil race through many twists, turns and drops to reach the end.
Your 2018 Forbes® Travel Guide 5-Star Hotel includes the award-winning Auriga Spa, renowned for its customized treatments.
What we love:
• The country’s mascot is the fabled merlion, a creature with the head of a lion and the body of a fish.
• Universal Studios’ Revenge of the Mummy™ roller coaster glides in nearly complete darkness and features hieroglyphics on the walls that spell out ancient warnings.
• Singapore is a multicultural country with 4 official languages: Mandarin, English, Malay and Tamil.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Singapore, as well as:
• Full-day visit to Universal Studios Singapore theme park; includes admission ticket, gratuities and 1-way transportation to the park.
• Complimentary admission to Sentosa for guests staying at Capella Singapore.
• 10% discount on spa services at the hotel (Monday-Thursday only).
• 10% discount on food-and-beverage purchases at the hotel’s restaurants and bar (excludes Sunday brunch, in-room dining and any promotions at the restaurants and bar).
• Welcome drink at Bob’s Bar at the hotel (1 per person, per stay).
• Welcome fruit basket upon arrival (1 per room).
• Complimentary access to the hotel library, with complimentary light snacks and refreshments served throughout the day.
• Complimentary ironing services at the hotel (limited to 5 pieces of clothing pressed per room, per stay).
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), approximately 16 miles (26 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
A 2018 Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Hotel, the Capella Singapore lavishes guests with luxury resort accommodations. Nestled near 30 acres (12 hectares) of tropical garden splendor, guests may enjoy picturesque views of the South China Sea, the Auriga Spa and 2 golf courses. Embark on a variety of popular shopping and entertainment destinations, including the nearby Central Business District, Little India and Orchard Road.
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
• 3 cascading, outdoor infinity pools.
• Auriga Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Capella Library.
• Personal assistant services.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Preferred tee-off time at Sentosa Golf Club for guests of the Capella Singapore.
1-Bedroom Garden Villa accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Separate sitting room and bedroom.
• Expansive balcony.
• Private plunge pool, with indoor and outdoor shower and bath.
• Nespresso® coffee machine.
• Bose® sound system.
• Walk-in closet.
• 46-inch, flat-screen LCD television with cable channels.
• Complimentary nonalcoholic, in-room refreshments.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
1 The Knolls
Sentosa Island 098297, Singapore
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
09 Dec 15:00 - 12 Dec 12:00
09 Dec 15:00 - 12 Dec 12:00
Capella Singapore - Sentosa Island, Singapore Capella Singapore - Sentosa Island, Singapore
About Your Trip Experience the thrill of one of Singapore’s most popular attractions, Universal Studios Singapore on this DreamTrip to Singapore. With your 1-day ticket to the... ➧ More info